Why choose Garanza?
The Works Department of the Archbishopric of Madridhighlights the responsibility that each priest has for the maintenance of their parish church, in compliance with current regulations.
At Garanza we offer the following services, which can be contracted individually or for annual maintenance:
Installations: Professionals authorised by the Community of Madrid for the maintenance of all installations of your parish church: electricity, fire protection, thermal installations, lift installations.
Gallery of Work done
Some references of our works
Renovations, Maintenance and Repairs:
- Maintenance of the Parroquia San Simón y San Judas parish church, Madrid.
- Decoration of the Altar of the Parroquia Santa María de Nazaret parish church, Madrid.
- Electrical renovation, rectification of moisture and manufacture of wrought iron for the Parroquia San Bartolomé parish church, Madrid.
- Various repairs to the facade and roof of the Parroquia San Juan de Dios parish church, Madrid.
- Cleaning of the main altarpiece, cenotaph and the Panteón de Infantes vault of the Real Monasterio de San Lorenzo monastery in El Escorial, Madrid. National Heritage.
- Renovation of the main altarpiece and the Capilla del Santísimo chapel of the Iglesia de San Juan Evangelista church, Sonseca, Toledo.
- Renovation of the Capilla del Príncipe chapel of the Convento de San Pablo convent, Peñafiel, Valladolid (16th century).
- Museo Catedralicio de Astorga cathedral museum (León): Renovation of various works from the 15th to 19th centuries: carvings and panel paintings, choirbooks, religious garments and tapestries.