Nuestro Our Material Control Laboratory offers a support service for the creation of projects, technical assistance, in situ cleaning tests for facades, monuments and works of art, and analysis of samples of paint, salts, etc. at an international level.
Our technicians can travel to the location and collect the necessary samples for study, or they can be collected by the client and sent to our facilities by courier for processing.
These studies can serve to:
- Define the work system in the project phase, thereby adapting it to the proposed process and your economic resources.
- Select the most suitable products for a renovation of the type in the work phase.
We carry out the following studies, in collaboration with the Heritage Institute of the Technical University of Valencia:
Laboratory analysis and tests
• Material characterisation
• Determining of alterations
• Determination of physical and mechanical properties
• Artificial ageing tests
In situ tests for determining methodologies for intervention
• Cleaning tests
• Selection of preservation treatments (consolidation, waterproofing) and protection (anti-graffiti treatments, painting)
• Adhesion tests (mortars and paints)
• Colourimetric tests
Control and monitoring of pathologies. Preventive preservation
• Management and execution of quality controls
• Study and design of renovation mortars
• Monitoring of cracks and fissures
• Monitoring of moisture and evaluation of anti-moisture systems
Creation of reports, intervention proposal reports, plans and quality control improvements.